MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Processing Purposes
Your data is collected on the basis of consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time, it being understood that to withdraw your consent will have no retroactive impact on data previously processed.
This platform enables SNCF staff with a CP number and/or business email address to identify themselves in order to:
- Manage identification of every User;
- Manage the directory of Site Users;
- Manage information about Users;
- Manage submissions of successful projects;
- Manage voting;
- Provide winners of an INSTANT DRAW with their prize (address/personal email);
- Compile anonymous statistics to measure visits to the Site:
- By business line;
- By activity;
- By establishment;
- By language;
- By country.
Your personal data are not subsequently processed in any manner incompatible with the purposes described above.
2. Legal Basis for Processing
The legal basis for this processing is the User’s consent.
3. Data Collected
3.1 Data indirectly provided by the User
User data collected indirectly by the Site are information from the RID relayed via the SNCF federated identity system's SSO connection token when logging onto the Site.
The data collected are:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Establishment address (for delivery of the candidate’s kit);
- Professional email address.
3.2 Data directly provided by the User
These data are collected directly from Users concerned on the Site via the entry form for taking part in the Trophées.
Irrespective of the authentication methods used to access the Site, the User must fill in the following fields:
- Job title: free text
- Business line: look-up table for business lines
- Activity (list)
- Region (list)
- Country located: (country look-up table or limited list)
- Language: FR/EN
- Business line identification key (for users wishing to log on, but whose email address is not on the list of SNCF domains).
Data collected directly when submitting a successful project:
- Site (free text),
- Establishment address (for delivery of the candidate’s kit): either prefilled token / or to be entered
- Business phone
- Manager’s first name
- Manager’s last name
- Manager’s business email
- Photos (media illustrating the successful project)
- Videos (media illustrating the successful project)
- First name(s) of team member(s)
- Last name(s) of team member(s)
- Business email of team member(s)
The User must obtain permission from her or his manager and team members who took part in the successful project before supplying their information and/or likeness.
Data collected when a User votes for a successful project are identical to the data provided at log in.
Data collected in the event of winning an Instant Draw are:
- Home address
All employee personal data collected on forms and preceded by an asterisk are mandatory. Failure to answer is liable to jeopardise your entry and participation. Other questions are optional and failure to answer does not matter.
4. Data Controller
The Data Controller responsible for processing personal data relative to management of the website https://trophees.sncf.com is the SNCF Communications and Image Department, whose offices are located at 2 Place aux Étoiles 93200 SAINT DENIS, France.
5. Data Protection Officer
SNCF has nominated a Personal Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Length of Storage
Your directly and indirectly collected data will be stored until 1 July 2019.
Once the Trophées SNCF operation is completed, the data will be purged.
Data submitted for the "INSTANT DRAWS" will be kept until 31 July 2019.
Raw browsing and statistical data (cookies) are retained for a maximum duration of 12 months from the date they are stored. They are then deleted.
The data collected is for the exclusive use of the Communications and Image Department and our contractor PARTNERS.
8. Concerned Persons’ Rights
All natural persons whose personal data is subject to processing have the right, within the limitations and conditions set out in applicable regulations, to ask the data controller for access to their personal data, to correct or delete such data or to limit processing of data concerning them, as well as the right to issue directives for the use of their data after their death, the right to oppose processing of their data, and the right to data portability.
You can exercise these rights by providing proof of your identity and contacting:
SNCF – Communication and Image Department
Furthermore, if you consider that your data has been processed in a way that breaches the applicable regulations, you have the right to make a claim to the French data protection authority (CNIL) or the data protection authority in the state where you have your primary residence, place of work, or where the breach occurred.
9. Questions on Protection of Personal Data
For all questions relating to the processing of your personal data, please contact:
SNCF – Communication and Image Department